- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963.
Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage and drive positive societal impact. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
The Staffing & Career Development Team is part of our Business Services Team (BST), managing our most valuable resource: the BCG employees in our numerous local and global teams. Areas of responsibility include recruiting (seeking and selecting suitable candidates), career development for BCG employees, training and mobility support, and staffing (assigning our consultants to client cases). Together with their teams, the people working in our Human Resources department ensure optimal BCG HR strategy to promote and develop our employees long-term.
The DigitalBCG Accelerator System (DAS) has been established to scale and leverage our digital experts across the region, and is currently home to about 240 digital and analytics consulting people across Central Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East (CEMA).
In your role as Staffing & Career Development Coordinator for DAS CEMA, you’ll be responsible for DAS resources across seven geographical systems and numerous offices. Your tasks will include coordinating project requests in a structured manner, advising the case (team) leaders on staffing-related questions, and communicating staffing decisions to case (team) leaders, individual consultants and the CEMA DAS System Leadership Team. In addition to your staffing role, you will prepare and accompany Career Development (CD) processes across the same broad range of systems and offices, for both generalist and expert CD processes.
In your role, you’ll work closely with our project leads, the Senior Consulting Team, and our managing directors. You’ll prepare staffing decisions in weekly intervals, continuously looking for foresighted solutions that address the needs of both our business and our people. You’ll communicate these decisions independently in a calm and empathetic manner and with diplomatic skill.
In addition, you’ll develop ideas to continuously improve existing processes, particularly in terms of agile structures and digitalization. You’ll look beyond the obvious in your routine business and, together with the staffing manager, proactively unlock potential for change.
You’ll be part of a three-member team within the DAS community. Our collaboration as a team within the DAS system is characterized by mutual support, an active exchange of experience and strong trust across the different departments and systems. Integrity is our highest priority. Your colleagues within the DAS Team will assist you in familiarizing yourself with your new role.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You win over internal stakeholders with your exceptional service orientation and your diplomatic skills.
- You're good at solving problems and have the patience and perseverance it takes to do so.
- You have an independent and structured working style and know how to best prioritize your tasks.
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and you're an absolute team player.
- You’re flexible, reliable and motivated, and you keep a cool head even in difficult situations.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS)
- You have a completed college degree or equivalent, ideally with a focus on HR or communications.
- You have gained first practical experience, ideally in the HR department of a service-oriented company, possibly coupled with experience in the hotel or tourism industry.
- Your written English language skills are excellent.
- You are proficient in the MS Office software.
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components
- 30 days of vacation, plus various options for optimal work-life balance
- A generous insurance and benefits package
- A wide-ranging professional training curriculum
- Individual support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness offers at the office (e.g., healthy back, yoga, and Zumba classes), plus discounts at selected gyms
- Free beverages and snacks (e.g., cereals, smoothies, and yogurt) and food vouchers for use with partners near the office
- Numerous office activities (e.g., Christmas party, summer get-togethers, sports, and other social events)
- Reimbursement of commuting costs up to a maximum amount
*Benefits may vary slightly by location.