With more than 19,000 dedicated employees, GRUNDFOS produces and sells more than 17 million pumps and systems for building technology, water management and industry worldwide every year. As one of the largest and most innovative pump manufacturers in the world, we have a special responsibility for our employees, our customers and our environment. Our core values are shaped by a sense of responsibility for our employees and customers, thinking ahead and innovation.
Head of Domestic Building Services (DBS) Customer Sales & Support Center (CSSC) (m/f/x)
Join our new organizational setup for Central-Eastern Europe (CEE) as Head of Domestic Building Services (DBS) Customer Sales & Support Center (CSSC) (m/f/x) in our regional head office in Erkrath!
- Management of the regional Customer Sales & Support Centre organization with responsibility for the internal sales performance of the performance unit DBS
- Lead the local teams in the region on a daily basis to reach the KPIs (phone availability, quotation in time, etc.)
- Collaboration with the DBS's management of the CEE region and line colleagues to develop the strategic direction of the CSSC
- Input provider and part of the DBS's specific projects as well as integration of best practices within the CSSC processes
- Collaboration with the Group Business Process Owners (commercial excellence), providing input to supporting the deployment of new or adjusted processes
- Collaboration with the field service based on the agreed management structure
You are an experienced and empathetic leader, preferably from a sales organization or a B2B telecom or call center background. You have a proven track record driving change, and you are motivated by continuous improvement and working with people creating business results. You have a commercial and/or technical education at least at bachelor level with at least 5 years of experience in a management position.
Utilizing systems and data to optimize ways of working is part of your everyday life and you are able to translate data to your team in an appealing way to motivate our digitalization journey.
You are strong communicator and networker - setting direction, supporting and motivating your team. As an authentic leader, you inspire people to take on more responsibility and thereby develop a high-performing team. You have an international mindset and are looking forward to manage a cross-border team with intensive virtual leadership periods within our global matrix organization.
Ideally, you have proven experience with SAP CRM, MS Office and Power BI. Also, you should be fluent in English and German. Due to the size of the region, we expect your willingness to travel to the local CSSCs.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world's water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.